Building the SB4001

I mentioned this thing has a lot of parts? I’ve spent roughly 7 hours working on this today, but I made some serious progress. All resistors, diodes, and sockets have been populated on both boards. About 50-something of the film capacitors have also been populated. So far so good. The time consuming part has been triple checking parts values.

6392365773_56a425c4fc_b

>>Check out more on Flickr<<

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s